When i went to pick up the ABC print which I had planned to use on the back of the baby quilt I noticed it was damp. Well guess what? Unfortunately, there was a mishap in the upstairs room and the water came down into the basement, so a few fabrics got wet. Yes, the ABC print was also stained, as well as another pinwheel quilt I had been working on.
Anyway, i spoke with my friends from my quilting group in town, and I got a few suggestions. I tried the “Shout” – Color Catcher on the ABC and the red stains were removed in a color water wash. I used the one sheet i had previously received in the mail, and yes it worked. I then went out to buy a pack as I never want to be without this stuff.
The quilt is coming together now. No more mishaps. Have not yet figured out the design of the quilting, but it will all come together when I sit down at the machine this week.
|Backside of Kameron’s quilt|
|Front side of Kameron’s quilt|